Monday, October 11, 2010

Thought of the Day

Nepenthe - [definition 2 by dictionary.com]-
   Anything inducing a pleasurable sensation of forgetfulness, esp. of sorrow or trouble.
 
I suppose that I will forego the obvious polarizations and assume that by "anything," the definers mean "with physical attributes." Thus, my children induce a pleasurable sensation of forgetfulness. I tend to feel as though I forget the horror of a three-year marriage and the scars left on all involved, especially the children, my little ones.
 
So for the thought of the day, I will use a text that I sent to the baby mama Sunday afternoon when the little ones left after the weekend with daddy.
 
"Please tell the Little Ones that I miss them already. And that I love them more than I need air to breathe."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was your viewing satisfactory?
Please Leave A Comment or Suggestion

Thanks